Learn WordPress, an open-source software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app. Beautiful designs, powerful features, and the freedom to build anything you want.
Do you realize the only functionality of a web application that the user directly interacts with is through the web page? Today’s user expects a lot out of the web page: it has to load fast, expose the desired service, and be comfortable to view on all devices: from desktop computers to tablets and mobile phones.
In this course, we will learn how to use WordPress to build a website.
About the Course
WordPress is the world’s most popular open-source content management system. It allows you to create any type of website and there are millions of websites making money using WordPress. It is ideal for small businesses to make their online presence, at the same time it is economical enough for bloggers to launch their first blog.
This course will teach you how to build interactive and user-friendly websites using WordPress.
Key concepts covered include:
- How to Install WordPress on your PC or Mac computer.
- How to set up a new site environment for development.
- Migrate and transfer WordPress websites from staging to live and vice-versa.
- Create pages and posts, and most importantly, know the difference between the two
- Build a functional, beautiful, responsive website with WordPress.
- Set up server and hosting environments in the most economical and secure way